- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- Height: 270 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Depth: 278 mm
- Weight without cables: 2.25 kg
- Height: 167 mm
- Width: 428.5 mm
- Depth: 311 mm
- Weight without cables: 3.1 kg
- Playstation®4 or Playstation®3
- Powered USB port
- Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- macOS® 10.10+
THE REAL WHEEL
Immersive driving simulation comes to life in the details. Dual-motor force feedback makes you feel every tire slip and terrain change. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft give weight and durability. Stainless steel paddle shifters and floor pedals apply precision force. Hand-stitched leather covered wheel makes every car luxury. Helical gearing delivers smooth, quiet operation
Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain. Sense under and oversteer drifting with precision. Feel every weight shift and tire slip, and the road conditions that caused them. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects so you can respond immediately and accurately.
Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings are used in the wheel shaft. Stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals feel great under pressure. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather for a premium sports car feel. Grab your car by the wheel for a more realistic, comfortable and durable racing experience.
The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car.
ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PEDALS
Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform.
Driving Force pedal base features rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.