- Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment details. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
- How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its users happens over a secure SSL-encrypted communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
- Contacting Us
Address: 50 El-Khalifa El-Maamoun, Mansheya El-Bakry, Heliopolis, Cairo
flat 301 – 3rd floor