BOYA BY-M11C Overview:
Production recordists looking for a cardioid condenser lavalier microphone system that’s designed for interview, documentary, film, theater, and stage applications should look no further than the BOYA BY-M11C, a high-performance lavalier well suited for theater, live, and studio use.
The microphone is powered via a single AA alkaline battery or from an external 48V phantom power source. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, while the onboard low-cut filter reduces handling noise. The system includes a lapel clip, foam windscreen, fur windscreen, and a carrying pouch.
- Ideal size for theater, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Powered by 1.5V AA battery or phantom power
- Low-cut filter switch reduces handing noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Durable brass construction
- Standard XLR male connector
- Powered with a single AA alkaline battery or external 48V phantom power source
- Includes lapel clip, foam windshield and fur windscreen
- Includes carrying pouch