ANKER PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0 -A2013L21
Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 18W 3Amp USB Wall Charger (Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible) Powerport+ 1
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast-Charging Technology: PowerPort+ 1 guarantees the fastest possible charge to any smartphone or tablet, thanks to Quick Charge 3.0 and PowerIQ technology. (Does not support fast-charging for iPhone 8 and above but will charge at normal speed.)
- Supreme Compatibility: Backwards-compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0 & 3.0). Also charges non–Quick Charge devices at up to 2.4A.
- Safety First: Exclusive Anker technology provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features, keeping you and your devices safe.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort+ 1 Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Model Number : A2013
PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0
The Premium USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 50 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Gives the fastest possible charge to any compatible phone or tablet, charging a phone up to 80% in 35 minutes—up to 4x faster than standard chargers.
Unrivaled USB Efficiency
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than the previous version, Quick Charge 2.0. That means less time waiting around and more time for you.
A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make it the ideal travel companion.
Quick Charge Devices Include:
Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 4/5/Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One A9/M9
Xperia Z3/Z3 Compact/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z4 Tablet
and many more (consult your device’s technical specs to confirm compatibility)
For Optimal Use:
– Not compatible with iPad Pro 10.5″/12.9″ (iPad Pro 9.7″ excluded), Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, and Pixel 3 XL
– For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
– Use your original cable, or one certified by a third party (such as MFi).
– Not compatible with fast-charging for Samsung wireless chargers.
This page also available in: العربية (Arabic)