UGREEN HiTune X5 Wireless Earbuds
- Powered by the latest Qualcomm QCC 3040 chip for CD-level audio quality and stable connection.
- Built-in 10 mm PU+Peek composite diaphragm speakers deliver crisp audio with strong bass for an impressive music experience.
Wireless Earphones with the Latest Tech
- The Qualcomm chip features with True Wireless Mirroring technology for solid wireless connection;
- The apt X codec optimizes the audio transmission via Bluetooth 5.2 for a superior audio experience；
- The Bluetooth 5.2 is the latest version of Bluetooth technology with the synchronized audio data streams with low power consumption.
Compatible with ALL the mobile phones and tablets with the Bluetooth function.
- iPhone: iPhone 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / 13 / 13 mini, iPhone 12/12Pro/12Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8…
- iPad: New iPad mini 2021, New iPad 2021, iPad Pro 2020 12.9″, iPad Pro 11″,iPad 2018
- MacBook: MacBook Pro 2021 16.2″/14.2″
- Galaxy: Galaxy A52, S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, S20, S10…
- HUAWEI: P50,P50 Pro, P40, P30,Mate 10, Mate 9, MatePad Pro…
User-Friendly True Wireless Earbuds
- Supports all built-in Bluetooth devices with a single tap to set up.
- Auto re-pair for the previous device and supports Twin Mode & Mono Mode.
- The LED indicators indicate the charging status for each earbud and the battery remaining.
- The Normal mode and Gaming mode could switch automatically with extremely low latency as 70ms in Gaming mode.
Universal Compatible Earbuds
- The wireless earbuds are compatible with iPhone Android phones, tablets, iPad, Macbooks, Laptops.
- With the crisp mic, it’s suitable to use the earbuds for phone calls, online meetings and face timing, etc.
|Bluetooth Profile||HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP|
|Driver Speaker||10mm PU + Peek Diaphragm|
|Codec||Qualcomm aptX, AAC, SBC|
|Master Chip||Qualcomm QCC3040|
|Earbud Battery||40 mAh|
|Charging Case Battery||400 mAh|
|Play Time||7 Hours Single Charge, 28 Hours with Case|
|Charge Time||1.5 Hours for earbuds, 2 Hours for the case|
|Charging Port||USB-C Port|
|Speaker Impedance||Speaker Impedance|
Q1: What do I need to pay attention to when I use these earbuds for the first time?
A1: Please remove the insulating film of the earbuds first. And then use the USB C charging cable included in the box to fully charge the charging case and earbuds.
Q2:Why do my earbuds fall out?
A2: The ear tips and wearing way will influence the fit and comfort. Please kindly choose the most suitable ear tips (XS/S/M/L) and adjust them to secure the earbuds with a little twist when wearing them.
Q3: How can I know whether the earbuds are in charging status?
A3: When the earbuds are in charging status, the right and left led indicators on the case will flash. And both will be off when the earbuds are fully charged.
Q4: How can I troubleshoot if both earbuds do not sync?
A4: Please try to reset the earbuds. Actually, if you are having issues with connection and syncing, you can resolve them by Re-Setting the earbuds.
Q5: How do I reset the earbuds when experiencing pairing or connection issues ?
A5: Place your earbuds into the charging case and keep the lid open, and then long-press the reset button of the case for 10 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flash simultaneously.
Q6: How to fix my X5 earbuds when only One Side works?
A6: Please reset the earbuds referring to the above operation. After that, reopen the case and wait 3 seconds to let the left and right earbuds connect to each other. Now, the X5 earbuds are ready to pair to your device.