– Easy to use:
MOMAX Single-axis Selfie Stick Tripod With Detachable Bluetooth remote design, the tripod, and the Stabilizer, you will enjoy 3 different modes for selfies at different situations.
1)During a family trip outdoor for long-distance shooting, you can easily use remote and tripod mode for selfies.
2)During skating, hiking, etc, you will need a Single-axis stabilizer anti-shake mode to have clear and better photos.
3)And basically, you can use it as a standard 4 section selfie stick.
– Best Travel Sticks:
The Bluetooth remote is in 10M remote control distance, the battery support 20,000 single-shot, the large viewing angle is so simple! The selfie stick 4 sections can be extended to 580mm in length, mobile phone clip stretching distance up to 85mm, very light to use. It is only 240g in foldable design, very convenient to take for travel.
– High Technology:
The 360-degree horizontal and vertical dual-screen rotation is stable, and the separate Bluetooth remote control has mobile phone compatibility of up to 98%. The self-locking mechanism is foldable, extremely simple, and easy to operate without parameter adjustment and automatic balance. Large capacity 450MAH lithium battery provides 2 hours of battery life for stability.
– Input (Micro USB): 5V 1A, 500mA
– Size: 205 x 40 x 65.5mm
– Max. Length: 580±10mm
– Weight: 240g
– Bluetooth Remote: Bluetooth 4.2
– Effective Range (Line of Sight): 10m (Photo-taking), 5m (Gimbal Control)
– Battery Type: Lithium Polymer Battery (Bluetooth Remote&Stabilizer)
– Capacity: 60mAh (Bluetooth Remote), 450mAh (Stabilizer)
– Operating Time: 2 hours
– Charging Time: 1 hour
– Operating Temperature: – 10℃ to 40℃
– Single-axis Gimbal Mechanical Range : Pan-120°(Landscape Mode), Pan-270°(Portrait Mode), Tilt-90°
– Width of Compatible phones : 58±3mm (Min.); 111±3mm (Max.)
– Thickness of Compatible Phones : 10mm
– Max. Load : 400 g
1x Selfie stable 2 smartphone gimbal with a tripod
1x Micro USB cable (30cm)
1x Protective Block 1x Instruction Manual and Warranty Card.
Mobile - tablet Case